Does your cat know its Christmas?

I think ours does. He sees the decorations, the tree, and everything and he gets excited.

Favorite Answer

Hell, I didn't even know I had a cat !!

Someone should tell me this stuff !!

Now, I've got to add another gift to the list --

what do cats like ? catnip ? a fuzzy ball ?

Where has it been all this time ? under the bed ?

I better start feeding it.... right ? dang !!

• I don't have a cat but then if I did, I'd probably dress him up in cute little Christmas sweaters and a fuzzy hat and boots. But then being a cat he'd tear it off with his bad self and make a mess of the place.

So, no, my cat doesn't know it's Christmas, but then again maybe he's Jewish and doesn't care. Or maybe he celebrates Kwanzaa. Actually I think cat's are atheists.

I dont know if he knows its Christmas...but he definitly knows its the time of year where the tree is inside covered in lights and shiny things, presents underneath. He likes to lay under the tree. I have to watch him with ribbon though..not good for kitties:)

I think so too, because he sleeps most of the time under the xmas tree where the warm carpet is an dalso he starts jumping everyttime he see the xmas blinking or making a sound..and of course he statrts rolling around the gifts and just enjoy scrtaching them, for sure wanting to see what its gift for xmas...............cats excitement you know...Happy Catsmas to them..hehehe..........

You never know he could be excited. Do you give him presents? Or maybe its just the lights and shiny objects that have excited him? Our cats just seem excited that they have a new place to hide, amongst the presents!!

Mine likes the tree but especially loves the wrapping paper.

my two kitties know its Christmas time, I tell them everyday. They expect some presents, they told me. The other day was my female cats birthday, my husband asked if I thought she knew it was her birthday and I said yes, because she didn't get out of bed until 1pm. Geesh!

No cat that ever lived knew anything about any holiday. You have to be a total ******* idiot to even ask this question.

Excellent answers

Its physically impossible for any type of animal (excluding homo sapiens) to retain any information about earths rotation around the sun.