Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What should i do about a boyfriend that wont stop snapping at me?

he says he loves me, but no matter what i talk about or say he gets mad and raises his voice and tries to "control" every decision i make... and talks negatively about everything, unless it was his idea...he get mad over things that i have never seen any one ever get mad over, and it is becomming every day, every thing i say...I have a business partner and anything we do or come up with he slams doors, twice today, over litterally nothing...everything, and is always shaking his head...he says he doesn't know what is wrong with him...says he doesn't even notice when he raises his voice and snaps at me...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Most important thing is, you must read and learn!

Learn from books, learn from others experiences.

This book is not the best but complete enough. Don't read only one book.

Information in this book is designed to help you find and keep the 100% perfect man for you. Whether you want to know exactly how to find this man soon, or you've already met him and simply want to make him realize that YOU are "the one", this book will help you.

Inside you will learn:

• How to use powerful emotional "triggers" to practically FORCE a man to fall for you (He'll know you're "the one" for him from the first day you meet).

• The one thing you MUST know before you approach a man you are interested in (This piece of information will make or break it for you... so pay close attention).

• A way to let a man know that you are "selective" and make him want to do twice as much for you to get your attention (This is the REAL secret to making a man LONG to be with you... and it doesn't involve any weird "manipulation" or bitchy "tricks").

• How to make a man see you as his future rather than just as a "casual" partner (Use this early on and he'll want to see YOU and only you ... keep it up and he'll love you forever).

• How to make a guy feel like YOU are the one person who understands him better than anyone else in the world. even if you've just met (A sure way to trigger his "Keeper Alert" FAST).

• The 3 things every woman MUST do before she can have a healthy, loving relationship with a man (Skip any one of these and you run the risk of ending up alone).

• The Power Of "Emotional Fitness" - How to strengthen your emotions and self-confidence so you are ready (and irresistible) when your soul mate comes around.

• The key to making a man forget any bad experiences he has had with women in the past that could stop him from having a relationship with YOU.

• The ways "quality" men screen potential mates (Here's how to make sure you end up on his "hot list" every time).

• How to act around a man you like, if you want him to ask you out.

• 2 connection-killing mistakes that flip a man's negative emotional triggers and send hopes of a future spiraling down.

• The Secret Of "Intellectual Attraction" - A powerful way to keep a man interested and crazy for you for as long as you choose.

• How to tell if a guy is interested in "casual" or "committed"... and the signs that say you should go for more.

• A simple way to make a man realize when he's being an idiot or a jerk without saying a word (He'll be quick to make it up to you when you do this).

• A way to spot a man who is too immature to have a loving relationship, FAST... so you can be sure to NEVER give up your time or your heart to someone who isn't "available" or capable.

• EXPOSED: How "players" use cheap and dirty tactics to get women to fall for them, only to leave them helpless and alone (Here's the secret to "turning the tables" that every guy PRAYS you'll never discover).

• The 3 different types of "players", and how to identify each one FAST.

• How to break the seemingly never-ending cycle of "fast-fizzling" relationships, FAST and FOREVER.

• What to do when he doesn't call you back (This one will surprise you, but it works like magic).

• How your emotions can deceive you into thinking a man is right for you when your mind (and all of your friends) KNOW he's wrong (Use this simple test to know the TRUTH every time.

• A way to handle an embarrassing situation that actually makes your date BETTER than it was before it happened!

• How to create an emotional connection a man can't ignore the very first time you're out together (This one simple secret will keep him coming back for more).

• "Relationship Balance" - How to connect his emotions with yours and send chemistry levels into overdrive (You won't be able to keep your hands off of each other).

• A simple 3-minute exercise you can use to charge yourself with HAPPINESS and EXCITEMENT any time you like! (Use this when you're feeling down or just having a rough day to quickly snap back to the "you" everyone knows and loves).

• A brand new 5-minute exercise you can use to clear your mind and uncap your powerful hidden communication skills (Use this to instinctively know the very best way to talk about a problem in your relationship).

• The REAL reason why men want sexual variety (And what you can do to make him want YOU and ONLY YOU).

• When Hot Relationships Turn Cold - Here's a proven formula to put the sizzling sparks back into your relationship and keep the fire burning FOREVER (This is the secret every guy prays his woman knows, but few ever actually discover).

Source(s): visit: http://tinyurl.com/ypyqn9
  • inessa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I would not even trouble with both of them. The undeniable fact that your buddy believes that her boyfriend could under no circumstances say some thing dangerous to you is telling me that she does no longer suppose a phrase that you're pronouncing. This is so unhappy considering you look to care plenty for this lady. But supply them sufficient area. In the longer term the boyfriend goes to get worn out and he'll give up. Then if no longer get them each in combination and placed a give up to this. And disregard approximately in need of to ram him right into a wall considering he’s no longer valued at it. Don't supply him the pleasure of realizing that you simply get dissatisfied at him considering when you do he'll simplest keep to your case. I consider unhappy for you that this lady could not take your phrase over his. And you what, probably this man is doing you a prefer through taking this lady clear of you.

• 1 decade ago

How long has this been going on? I ask because it sounds like a recent change. If it is, something has probably precipitated it, something he needs to look at. However, whatever has brought it on, it doesn't mean you have to tolerate it. He is not a toddler, he is an adult, responsible for his own behavior. Tell him you won't put up with it anymore and stick to your word.

• Bunny
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Talk to him seriously and tell him how much it bothers you. Tell him that he needs to get a better attitude or risk losing you. If he continues on the way he's going, he might start physically hurting you, so do be careful

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

since you have talked to him about it already and he sez that he dont relize thats hes doing it i would take a tape recorder and let him listen to hes self and that way he will know what he sounds like when hes yelling at you so maybe we will understand how much it hurts and talk about how to change hes ways...

• 1 decade ago

Let him know how your feeling and ask him why he has to be that way. Maybe its something that happened in the past that he hasnt let go.

• 1 decade ago

easy way...break up look for another one

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.