Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you ever wonder if you're hanging out with the wrong crowd?

I don't mean the crowd is bad, just that it doesn't suit you? I realized that a lot of the things my friends do, I have no interest in, and things im interested in, they aren't. Do you ever feel that way with your friends?

Favorite Answer

Not really a crowd but just certain people. I feel like I haven't had a whole lot in common with anyone since I was a little girl and my whole world centered around barbies and bunnies.

I knew that I was hanging out with the wrong crowd in junior high, we were the dopers. But that was the fun of it.

In college I was in with a bad group of morons for a while. A Little Cesar wanna-be who thought that he was the poop! I got out of there as fast as I could after he asked me to use my military background to teach some of the guys how to use an Uzi. I later heard on the news that two of them died in a drug bust gone bad.

I feel that way, but It's all about finding common ground and respecting eachother's differences,

Me and my best friend are complete opposites, Example:

Me: i run a modeling agency, i'm very convervative, i'm dating a girl who looks like a barbie and we've been together for 2 years. I'm a conservative republican, I enjoy steak and other animal foods, I drive a black mercedes, I love to shop, I love to buy presents for people,etc.

My best friend: She hates pretty girls, she's very liberal and she goes though men (and women) very quickly, She's a liberal democrat, she' a PETA supporter, she drives a green buggie, she hates corporations, she hates it when people buy things that are not essencial to life, and she loves cows, etc.

We are so freaken different but we don't care; we discuss our differences and we respect them. As different as we are we support eachother and we know that we can't change eachother's mind on anything,we've been through ups and downs together, i care for her and she cares for me, its just how things are with us

all my friends are police officers of course i'm hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Nope, I hang out with degenerate alcoholic perverts like myself.

i hang out with engineers all day, as am i. yeah it sucks though i need some diversity.

Don't put all your whatever in one bag, you know some old saying.

No i dont, i think you need to hung out with me more, or at the lest let me get you drunk and have my way with you ;)

• Joshua

yes

When I was younger, yes.

Yeah, I have the same problem as you. =\