Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Thin eyebrows- do the brow powders really work?

I've got really thin ones and was debating on whether to start the powder- i reallyy dont want to use the pencil on my eyebrows, so this is my alternative -

Also, what brands?

Favorite Answer

Good choice. Unless you know what youre doing, pencils are bad news. Brow powders work great. Revlon has a good one and so does Almay.

Source(s): Make-up junkie.
  • Mary

Using an eyebrow powder is the most important thing to me when applying makeup. The pencil looks very unnatural usually. Try Brow Zings by Benefit.

www.benefitcosmetics.com

its about $30 but absolutely worth it.

I agree with Hotmamma that pencils are bad news if you don't know what you're doing; it often does not look natural! Take it from someone who tried on many ocassions before!

Powder is the way to go!

• Misviv

Brow powder works but it doesn't stick on for long. I agree with the rest that it's alot easier to use. Just make you don;t apply too much otherwise your brows will look fake.

yeah the powder works, i dont use it or need it, but ive messed around to see if it works and it does, just dont use too much to where its noticeable

• JOHNNA

use a pencil and lightly smudge them