Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What do you think of this cartoon on gun control?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • kejjer
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like it.

Brevity is the soul of wit!

You can argue for or against gun control. But what you should realize is that Guns are tools.

Inanimate objects that only create an action based on the individual that uses it.

I would have to say that someday a shooting will occur on a gun range--if that has not already happened. But a person that wants to kill a lot of people he has no connection to is going to take his gun to a location that gives him a good chance of doing that.

Malls and schools will always be good hunting grounds for such a person. They offer a target rich environment with little in the way of opposition.

A gun range or police station offers an equally deadly and opposing force to stop him.

Source(s): That thing on my shoulders
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Probably the Washington Times.

My wife carries a Glock in her Gucci handbag. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Exactly. People just dont get it. I am quickly losing faith in my fellow Americans to make good practical decisions. Being on Yahoo with some of these idiots on here tonight doesnt help.

• gherd
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i think it is very poorly drawn so much so that it mocks whatever comment it is trying to make. of course i know for a fact that people that sit around like that on mall benches are like the most pathetic losers you'd ever meet so whatever they say is being mocked right off. it is an unintended self mockery.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Funny, but not realistic. If everyone was walking around with a loaded gun, we would probably see more shootings.

• 1 decade ago

well. LAME says it all. only the small brained among us could believe that more guns with less restrictions will lead to less gun violence. how many MORE children have to pick up weapons and slay innocent people before enough is enough?

• 1 decade ago

One thing for sure, it would make a country think twice before ever trying to invade the U.S..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The truth shall set you free.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dumb bordering on offensive

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.