what can i do to make my fiance even more happy and so her how much more i love her?

what else can i do to show my fiance how much i love her and care about her and much i adore her and how wonderful i think she is and how special she is to me and what else can i do to make her extremly happy besides always getting her whatever she wants and doing anything for her and what can i do to make her laugh more because i love her laugh and i just wnat to here it more thanks for your help and God Bless

Favorite Answer

That was a long sentence...:-)

Dear, just do what you do best, love her. Do the little special, corny things she likes. Kiss her just because. Tell her she's beautiful. Hold her.

Call her just to let her know you miss her.

If she isn't happy with all that then move on to someone who will appreciate it. How can you adore someone who does not adore you back?? That has to be lonely!! Take care!

well i always like the holding thing. leave little notes for her like before you go to work put it somewhere she will find it. cute texts... and ask her what type of things that she wants to do and suprise her one day by doing things that she loves to do!!!