How well are you handling your superstar status?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm loving it, I have already run over two of those damn paperazzi people, and I raced Brittney down the street a little while ago,now all I have to do is adopt a bunch of foreign kids and I'll fit right in.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah it goin ok people always going up to me though getting kind of hard to do some stuff with my friends but i love my fans! ya know the partys are pretty sweet, got some friggin awesome s*** like cars, one B.A. of a house, walking on the red carpet everyones all like "wow she looks amazing" and im like "yeah i know", went through some divorces.... but hey what ev....... hahahaha obv. this is not happening...... yet lol jk.... haha fun question

• Howard
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Not very well. I hate those paparazzi!!!

I wish I could just go out without people looking at me like they're seeing a ghost.

Everybody wants a piece of me...

PLEASE, CAN YOU LEAVE ME ALONE AND JUST BE SATISFIED BY JUST WATCHING MY MOVIES.

• 1 decade ago

WOW look at you :):): in ya Santa's hat lol so cute Mr wolf ....

but i' m no Star :)... but if i was.... i would just do what Oprah said.... just do what you do.... & just be nice.... & let them snap pics of you etc..... & you wont be hounded... & that makes sense & thats not her real words..... but something like that she said

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pretty well. I just pretend I'm an ordinary guy and people respect that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i retired from that some time ago

• 1 decade ago

fine... i'm trying not to peak too early

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

So well, I didn't even know I had it!!

• I handel it well

Source(s): as do you
  • 1 decade ago

Who, me..?

Aww... Shucks...!

You can't mean, me...?

No way...!!!

I guess... Not well, at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.