♥me♥ asked in SportsOther - Sports · 1 decade ago

ideas for a cheerleading sleepovers??

we are 12 13 and 14. there iz 12 of us

• Terra
    Favorite Answer

learn the soulja boy or let me see your booty pop dance, or some other dance (before hand on youtube or something.. its pretty easy)

then teach it to everyone at the party, its really fun. you can also do nail, facials ect, make prank calls.. lol i know its childish or what ever but its still way fun! pretend your micheal jackson or the president, also.. so that they dont star 69 you, dial star 79 then the number youre calling.. this will make it show up as a blocked number on their caller id. you can also make food.. brownies or cookies or something and goof around in the kitchen, huddle around a fire and talk/ roast marshmellows and starbursts. if all else fails turn on some music and sing/dance along to it for a while and you guys will start to have fun :]

Hide a recorder somewhere and get a good game of truth or dare going. The blackmail potential is unreal.

i think u should invite me

lol

i would enjoy it

and i bet u all would 2

=D

you can watch a movie, play games,practice your routine,play truth or dare ,