what is a boy name that means redeemer?

I want a name that means Redeemer or Redemption or something along that Line. any help would Be great. IF you could include the history and entomology that would be great. Thanks For the help.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

padon. means redemption/ox-yoke?

Fadi.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Meaning Of Redeemer

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/loh79

Zafar - Victory Zafir - Victorious Zahid - Self-denying, abstentious, ascetic Zahir - Bright, shining, flowery Zaid, Zayd - Increase, growth, abundance Zaim - Brigadier General Zain, Zayn - Beauty Zarif - Nice, graceful, humorous Zakariyya - A Prophet's name (Zakaria) Zaki, Zaky - Pure Zakwan - Intuitive Ziad, Ziyad - Super abundance Zubair, Zubayr - Strong, powerful, smart Zuhair, Zuhayr - Bright, having flowers I hope you don't mind. I like these names the most. Mansour - Divinely aided, victorious Imad, 'Imad - Support, pillar Adel, 'Adil - Just Fadi - Redeemer Are you sure your baby is going to be a boy! Either way, Congratulation. May you both be healthy and well. Bless you both.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what is a boy name that means redeemer?

I want a name that means Redeemer or Redemption or something along that Line. any help would Be great. IF you could include the history and entomology that would be great. Thanks For the help.

Source(s): boy means redeemer: https://tr.im/plRuU
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Names That Mean Redemption

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go'el

Hebrew

Meaning: Rescuer; redeemer

Pronunciation: (go EL)

• 1 decade ago

It is Fadi. I know for sure because I understand the language of origin and I know people with that name. It means Saviour, Redeemer (a Christian name).

• 1 decade ago

I tried this website you got to meaning search and fill in the word you are looking for:

http://www.babynamesworld.com/search.php?p=meaning...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What about:

Isaiah = God is my salvation

Elijah = My God is the Lord

Joshua = God rescues

Elian = the Lord has responded

Gabriel = God is my might

Daniel = God is my judge

Or why not go with something like Christian? Or choose the name of someone Biblical who was Redeemed, like Job, or who suffered but was ultimately redeemed, like Joseph, or even someone like Noah who was a good man in a bad time?

Good luck choosing a name. I hope that these were what you were looking for!

Source(s): ps these are all Biblical names and all Hebrew.
  • Goel

Origin: Hebrew

Meaning: Rescuer; redeemer

Pronunciation: (goh ehl)

Form of: Go'el

Pedat

Origin: Hebrew

Meaning: Redemption

Pronunciation: (pee dat); (peh dat)

EDIT: Why would this possibly get a thumbs down?? I gave the asker exactly what he asked for.

Source(s): babynamesworld.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.