what is a boy name that means redeemer?

I want a name that means Redeemer or Redemption or something along that Line. any help would Be great. IF you could include the history and entomology that would be great. Thanks For the help.

Favorite Answer

padon. means redemption/ox-yoke?

Fadi.

Meaning Of Redeemer

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/loh79

Zafar - Victory Zafir - Victorious Zahid - Self-denying, abstentious, ascetic Zahir - Bright, shining, flowery Zaid, Zayd - Increase, growth, abundance Zaim - Brigadier General Zain, Zayn - Beauty Zarif - Nice, graceful, humorous Zakariyya - A Prophet's name (Zakaria) Zaki, Zaky - Pure Zakwan - Intuitive Ziad, Ziyad - Super abundance Zubair, Zubayr - Strong, powerful, smart Zuhair, Zuhayr - Bright, having flowers I hope you don't mind. I like these names the most. Mansour - Divinely aided, victorious Imad, 'Imad - Support, pillar Adel, 'Adil - Just Fadi - Redeemer Are you sure your baby is going to be a boy! Either way, Congratulation. May you both be healthy and well. Bless you both.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what is a boy name that means redeemer?

Source(s): boy means redeemer: https://tr.im/plRuU

Names That Mean Redemption

Go'el

Hebrew

Meaning: Rescuer; redeemer

Pronunciation: (go EL)

It is Fadi. I know for sure because I understand the language of origin and I know people with that name. It means Saviour, Redeemer (a Christian name).

I tried this website you got to meaning search and fill in the word you are looking for:

http://www.babynamesworld.com/search.php?p=meaning...

What about:

Isaiah = God is my salvation

Elijah = My God is the Lord

Joshua = God rescues

Elian = the Lord has responded

Gabriel = God is my might

Daniel = God is my judge

Or why not go with something like Christian? Or choose the name of someone Biblical who was Redeemed, like Job, or who suffered but was ultimately redeemed, like Joseph, or even someone like Noah who was a good man in a bad time?

Good luck choosing a name. I hope that these were what you were looking for!

Source(s): ps these are all Biblical names and all Hebrew.
  • Goel

Gender: Boy

Origin: Hebrew

Meaning: Rescuer; redeemer

Pronunciation: (goh ehl)

Form of: Go'el

Pedat

Gender: Boy

Origin: Hebrew

Meaning: Redemption

Pronunciation: (pee dat); (peh dat)

EDIT: Why would this possibly get a thumbs down?? I gave the asker exactly what he asked for.

Source(s): babynamesworld.com