Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Tailor Made or Budda?

Who do you think New York will pick?

My guess..

Budda

But I really wanted Punk to win, although..she doesn't deserve him. And I would feel bad if he had to have a CRAZY *** mother-in-law like her mom.

Favorite Answer

I absolutely agree with you about Punk, I felt so bad for him, he is better off though.

She lives for the drama and he was way too good for her.

I think the last guys are both lousy choices, Tailor Made is shiney, whiney and gross.

She only likes him bc he is a wuss and listens to her, not to mention the gifts.

Buddah is fake. I used to like him but I think he is playing with her for his own agenda.

She will probably pick him

At first I wanted her to pick PUNK, but then I realized that he deserves better than her. He deserves a real woman who is respectful and kind. Between Tailor Made and Buddha I hope she picks Tailor Made. He actually likes her and tells her that all the time. I don't think I ever heard Buddha tell her he loves her. Buddha is just there for 15 minutes of fame. I hope there isn't another season. TAILOR MADE ALL THE WAY!!!

Well... She likes Budda because he's willing to fight her, but I think there's a chemistry going on between Tailor Made and her that she's not going to ignore - plus he's willing to shell out the big bucks for her!!

Neither. She should have kept Punk and gotten rid of Budda. He's a loser that only wants to be on tv. At least Punk was nice and a gentleman.

Tailor Made,Buddha is just to arrogant it shouldve been Punk because he is like between Tailor and Buddha but since he is gone I got to say Tailor

I hope tailor made but then not really bcuz new york is a gold digger and she will use him. budda is crazy.

I like budda, he is so hot. Tailor made is too much of a wimp and a loser.

• ARM

Rumor is: She is pregnant by Buddha but she chooses Tailor Made. What ever VH1 paid her they got their monies worth. You couldn't write sht that good.

Personally, I think the real winners were kicked off the show a long time ago.

I think she'll pick Tailor Made. As I said somewhere else, he loves throwing his money around and she is materialistic. They're made for each other.

Buddha is just crazy.

id say budda cuz she isnt that smart for keeping him, she should have chose punk