Relevance
  • Jack O
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they don't exist.

You can have one, or the other.

• 1 decade ago

Well, go to places that smart pretty girls hang out. Like the bookstore or Starbucks or something.

• 1 decade ago

They're hide to find a lot of the times, or they're smart enough not to date early on in their life being that it can be a distraction often.

• 1 decade ago

I think that it depends on thegirll.. But i think yu need to find out what characteristics they really look for in a guy.. if you dress nice and take care of yourself.. then being able to approach them shouldn't be a problem.. And just talk to them and be yourself but find out what she likes and stuff and then bring out your qualities and what you enjoy in a female...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Err... maybe it's something you do, say, or look

=/

But there would probably be an awesome girl in this world who would... like you?

Who knows; the world is a mystery

Source(s): ME=]
  • 1 decade ago

Do what you truly love, and you will meet someone like minded. Someone who shares your intellect, and your passions. Be where you most love to be, and sooner or later, she will appear. I promise.

• 1 decade ago

Because you don't have the qualities that draw them to you. Go out and develop them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can there are plenty of them... You might just be looking at the wrong people...

• 1 decade ago

your looking for girls in all the wrong places .... or maybe your trying to hard!!!

• 1 decade ago

maybe you are looking in all the wrong places.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.