weight loss?

I am trying to apply for the Tyra Show, but have been a little out of shape recently. My hinny have enlarged, my abdomen has inlarged and my thighs have gotten loose. I really need some help because I do not want to miss the dream of a lifetime. Please give me a healthy diest and excercise program that I can do to shake off these extras. I have staed back playing volleyball once to twice a week and I have started back my taebo 2 -3 days a weeks. Some body in this worl please help me!!!

41 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lets put it straight. Losing weight is not that hard, You will never hear me say that it is. All it takes is dedication, motivation and hard work<!--There are some fairly simple changes that will greatly improve your chances of weight loss success. Check this out to loss weight,

http://weightlosspro.awardspace.com/

The best, most effective way to lose weight and keep it off is to simply eat right and exercise. Good diet, minimize saturated fat, use monounsaturated fat-->Always check in gradients of everything you are buyingRelaxation, stress and strain never allow people to be slim.

• 4 years ago

share your weight loss goals with your friends and family make it a positive life change and ask for their encouragement

• 4 years ago

Eat a diet filled with all natural healthy whole foods

• Ashlee
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

crank your ipod as you walk at 3 5 mph for 23 minutes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

if you find yourself at a weight loss plateau up the duration of your exercise routine by five minutes

• 4 years ago

turn dinner into a healthy lunch the next day by wrapping your lean leftovers in a whole wheat wrap add a little dijon mustard or curry powder for added flavor

• 5 years ago

think ahead to how youll eat and exercise on the weekends its easy to get too relaxed on saturdays and sundays but healthy living is a 7 day a week endeavor

• 5 years ago

To know how much calories you have to eat just add zero to your weight

• 5 years ago

nurse a hangover sleep in for an hour and 53 minutes

• Andria
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

odds are you re eating too fast try holding a conversation while having a meal so you re not gulping down more than you need to feel full

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.