I m a married woman wants abortion of pregnancy of 2 months. Recommend me.?

Due to some unavaoidable circumstaces i want abortion immediately just recommend me the medicines. I just can't go to docter as he will refuse me.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Even if someone told you how to do it yourself you could easily get hurt or sick. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) can be caused by a miscarriage and can leave you extremely ill. It is a very emotional event because your hormones and crazy messed up and that can lead to complications. You need both physical and emotional support. A doctor can and should help you with this. If your doctor turns you away find another doctor.

Here is a link to abortion information from Planned Parenthood. I would advise using this site to find one near you and get counseling quickly. 2 months is a long ways in and you need to deal with this now.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/birth-control-pre...

Source(s): www.plannedparenthood.org
  • 1 decade ago

There are hundreds of pages with information about home abortion found on yahoo or google by searching "herb abortion". From what I have read it is extremely dangerous and has limited use. I believe the best you can do is find a doctor to help you. If you are in another country where abortion is limited, find a prostitute. They are approached by people of questionable ethics with knowledge of abortion. I am aware that in some countries the penalty for being pregnant under some situations is death, and the penalty for abortion is death.

It is a shame if you are in such a similar situation. There are people in the U.S. that wish to set up a dictatorial system where abortion is prosecuted as murder. If so I expect a lot of women to be searching for herbal abortions. God bless you and I hope you find help.

Source(s): search yahoo or google for "herb abortion"
  • 1 decade ago

There is no "medicine" that you can just go buy. Even with the abortion pill (RU-486) you need to see a doctor. I think it's too late for that though, it's only good for the very first weeks of pregnancy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you are in the United States give a call to Planned Parenthood; 1-800-230-PLAN. If you are outside of the United States... well, advice depends on where.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TaDaa!
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sorry, but the safest way is to go to a doctor.

I don't know of any meds that will cause an abortion.

• 1 decade ago

You make this sound really horrible. But you have to go to a doctor to get an abortion, there is no other way you can go upon it.

• 1 decade ago

Your gonna have to see a doctor if you want a abortion.

Why do you want a abortion have a child is a magical thing?

• 1 decade ago

Go to a doctor...it is the safest way

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

call planned parenthood they offer abortions and will give you all the info you need

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DUH.that is so damn stupid....atleast give birth and give the baby up for adoption... its not the babies fault of whatever is happening..its deserves a well lived out life as well..do the right thing..think of the baby....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.