I m a married woman wants abortion of pregnancy of 2 months. Recommend me.?

Due to some unavaoidable circumstaces i want abortion immediately just recommend me the medicines. I just can't go to docter as he will refuse me.

Favorite Answer

Even if someone told you how to do it yourself you could easily get hurt or sick. Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) can be caused by a miscarriage and can leave you extremely ill. It is a very emotional event because your hormones and crazy messed up and that can lead to complications. You need both physical and emotional support. A doctor can and should help you with this. If your doctor turns you away find another doctor.

Here is a link to abortion information from Planned Parenthood. I would advise using this site to find one near you and get counseling quickly. 2 months is a long ways in and you need to deal with this now.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/birth-control-pre...

Source(s): www.plannedparenthood.org

There are hundreds of pages with information about home abortion found on yahoo or google by searching "herb abortion". From what I have read it is extremely dangerous and has limited use. I believe the best you can do is find a doctor to help you. If you are in another country where abortion is limited, find a prostitute. They are approached by people of questionable ethics with knowledge of abortion. I am aware that in some countries the penalty for being pregnant under some situations is death, and the penalty for abortion is death.

It is a shame if you are in such a similar situation. There are people in the U.S. that wish to set up a dictatorial system where abortion is prosecuted as murder. If so I expect a lot of women to be searching for herbal abortions. God bless you and I hope you find help.

Source(s): search yahoo or google for "herb abortion"

There is no "medicine" that you can just go buy. Even with the abortion pill (RU-486) you need to see a doctor. I think it's too late for that though, it's only good for the very first weeks of pregnancy.

If you are in the United States give a call to Planned Parenthood; 1-800-230-PLAN. If you are outside of the United States... well, advice depends on where.

• TaDaa!

Sorry, but the safest way is to go to a doctor.

I don't know of any meds that will cause an abortion.

You make this sound really horrible. But you have to go to a doctor to get an abortion, there is no other way you can go upon it.

Your gonna have to see a doctor if you want a abortion.

Why do you want a abortion have a child is a magical thing?

Go to a doctor...it is the safest way

call planned parenthood they offer abortions and will give you all the info you need

DUH.that is so damn stupid....atleast give birth and give the baby up for adoption... its not the babies fault of whatever is happening..its deserves a well lived out life as well..do the right thing..think of the baby....