Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

colleges and snowboarding?

looking for a college with great snowboarding close by.. trying to stay near cali. please list me some

Favorite Answer

Montana is a ways from California but we do have great snow. Montana State University in Bozeman has several ski areas close by as does University of Montana in Missoula. I went to school in Bozeman, earning a MS in Botany.

Flathead Valley Community College in Kalispell costs a lot less and is 30 minutes from Big Mountain and the Whitefish Mountain Resort where the snow is really fine (I live in this area). Blacktail is another nearby ski area.

• eri

Montana State in Bozeman has three major ski resorts within an hour. But it's not all that close to Cali.

• Erika

college of vermont in burlington vermont is close to to Stowe mountain--between the appropriate hotels in new england.... college of maine at farmington is close to to Sugarloaf motel in maine.. i be attentive to there's a school in steamboat springs colorado yet i forgot the call...steamboat is a great motel nevertheless...