Rudy asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

I'm out a receiver and picked up J. Gafney and A. Gonzales, any input on who I should start?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Gaffney might not the yards Gonzales will put will have a better chance of scoring as the Pats will KILL the Jets

• 1 decade ago

Gonzales. Aside from Wayne and Clark there are no other viable receiving threats also Manning is getting more comfortable with him starting. Which cant hurt his chances either. Too many other options in NE. Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Watson, Maroney for Gafney to have a solid game this week. Its playoff time and i prefer starting someone that is starting and getting the quality targets each week.

• 1 decade ago

start Gafney. He has had better games than Gonzales and the New England Patriots will pour it on the jets so you better believe he will get a Touchdown with Jets keying in on Moss and Welker

• 1 decade ago

Gonzales because Indy as to get him more involved to take pressure of off Wayne

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Gonzalez is sure rounding into form quickly, with two 100-yard efforts in his past three games. Oakland's secondary is stout, but when your quarterback is Peyton Manning, you're going to stand a great chance at overcoming tough matchups. Expect solid fantasy numbers from Gonzalez this week.

• 1 decade ago

gonzales.. because oddly enough hes turnin slowly into a marvin harrison type

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.