interesting question!!!?

can someone that is for sure not in love with you, end up loving you? what i'm trying to say just because at the first shot you give the girl says "NO", should I give up?

that was only the first shot i gave. I didnt flirt, i didnt do anything, just asked her....

Favorite Answer

never give up .. women fall for sometime the silliest things in the world. try different approaches.

probably not, I've never grown in love with anyone i didn't find initially attractive in my 20 years of life. But that's just me and i know I'm still young and not understanding and open to everything.

i think that its probably possible if you have something to offer her you have a slight chance like if she finds you a really good friend it'll probably take a while like a couple years before she realizes your what shes looking for :s

but honestly it doesn't seem worth all the time and effort, there's someone else out there who will go crazy for you at first sight :)

Sometimes girls can play hard to get sometimes they just dont love you but one thing is for sure is the more time you spend with somebody the more chances that the fall in love with you

Source(s): ZAMBIA IN AFRICA

Way to be a trooper and ask again. Good man. Only women can help you with this one. On second thought some women are plain stupid. Do it

yes i think they can

there was this guy i never actually knew EXISTED in my grade and after i figured out he did, i didn't care about him at all

except after a long time you can fall in love with them xD

like if they get to know how nice you are or how they really like your personality

but it really depends on why they said no.. if it was becos they didn't know you then that's ok. but if they really hate you, then you should probably not waste time on her.

W.C. Fields once said "If at first you don't succeed try, try again..but then quit after that, no use being a damn fool about it."

Words to live by..words to live by.

somethin like that happened to me ..theres this frnd of mine who asked me..i told him-dont be silly ...everythin was normal...but now theres an "inner wish" that i get married to him(and i never told him):-)...things happen if they must ..u dont have to flirt to get a girl...u asked the girl,and thats enough..u made her aware of what u wish...if shes "the one" for you ,u wud definitely get her ..if "no".,then just think that " theres one sweet girl somewhere god has decided for u"

a girl knows in the first five seconds if she would ever go out with you.

you can go from someone she would go out with to someone she wouldn't by saying something stupid

to go from someone she wouldn't to someone she would is an impossible climb, my friend.

don't waste your time----------trust me

Try again. if still a no move on

aw that's sad. Move on if she is not reciprocating your feelings, you'll only get hurt.