Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Wife, Wake Me In The Morning?

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.

Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM " He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight.

Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed.

The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."

(Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.)

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hahaha this is funny lol well done

• CJ
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Ha! Ha! Ha! this is funny and the comment that "men are not equipped for these kinds of contests" is just so true. But it was very funny - enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for the laugh! CJ

• Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Is she in soreness? Ask her if something else besides her abdomen is hurting. Im guessing it hurts ALOT for her to be crying, so i advise you're taking her to the physician as quickly as you could

• 1 decade ago

An oldie but a goodie!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

God created the universe and rested. God created man and rested. God created woman. Since then neither God nor man can rest!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hahaha..nice...

• 1 decade ago

Thats a great joke.

• 1 decade ago

now dats a very good 1

• Pd
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

See now you know why I brought that alarm clock other day.

• 1 decade ago

ha more proof that women always win

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.