Mike Huckabee's Platform?

Can anybody find me a detailed platform of his for 2008 election?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He is for the Fair Tax and a bunch of radical christian stuff too.

• 1 decade ago

Mike Huckabee has a website you can access, but I wouldn't waste my time.

His statements at that site are so contrary to his positions at the debates and his press interviews its almost ridiculous.

The man pushed for college scholarships and taxpayer support for illegals

He raised taxes many times

The Budget of Arkansas almost tripled in the 10 years he was its governor, that was after 8 years of Bill Clinton!

We'll get a guy that is looking more and more like Bush, someone who want you to think hes a conservative...but is a closet liberal like the Bush and his father.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your question is too broad. A link to his website is below, it shows you where he stands on each individual issue.

As far as his platform... He's running as the most fiscal conservative on the ticket. Not only does he not flip-flop on the main issues that go to the conservative core (abortion, tax reform, etc) he appeals to the vast majority of the christian conservative base. He's a Baptist minister, which does a lot to help his image.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We will more to theocracy started by Bush, make sure you read your Bible each and every day there will no mention of evolution and all AIDS patients will be sent to Cuba.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mike Huckabee is for all people of the United States of America; not just certain groups of people.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yep it called turn the White house into a triple wide trailer

• PD
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

he is going with the iranian theocracy model with a christian theme

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.