guy issues....HELP!!!!!?

ok well i like this guy that said the only reason that he doesn't like me is because he thinks that i am annoying. but he doesn't know me very well. and then he acts like he likes me.

WHAT DO I DO??? because i like him a lot.

then there is this other guy that his friend asked me if i still like him and i said i don't know why and then his friend said for his personal interset(the guy that i used to likes interest)

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?????

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well if your being yourself then dont change just so you can get him but if you are like constantly flirtingand he acts like he is getting annoyed then you shud stop but like if you are being yur self dont change who you are cause trust me they are not worth it but just lay low a few days and then see how it goes from there i hope this helped you in some sorta way!!!!

GOOD LUCK

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hes a dick and leave him alone for bout t2 weeks then say something to him and take it slow next time move on to another guy for a few days!! then go back everything restarts after 2 weeks always worked for me

• 1 decade ago

It means if you want the guy, you need to calm down and quit being annoying.

• 1 decade ago

I agree with morg. Just be yourself. If he doesn't like you for who you are then forget about him and don't change for anyone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yea what janic said

• 1 decade ago

What you do is move on

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he just wants sex.

simple as that. no drama no responsibilities.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

calm the hell down and think!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.