OMG am i getting a ring for christmas??

ok, i was using my boyfriends laptop, and i saw that he saved wedding ring website to his desktop. i clicked it and saw that he was looking at engagement rings!! the one he picked out was gorgeous! does this mean he is planning on proposing on xmas(which is also our anniversary) or was he "just looking" ???

yea he doesnt know i saw it, and im trying really hard not to get my hopes up but why wouldnt he propose..we also have a baby girl due in april...i hope he's proposing :(

Favorite Answer

stop sneaking around woman!! hehe ... I wish you best luck on that... Be excited but dont ruin it... Think to yourself he was just looking to buy a ring not to propose.. This way if he doesn't you wont be disappointed; if he does it will add that priceless look to your face which will melt any guys heart :)

sounds like u ruined the surprise of it , that frakin sux big time , dont get me wrong i hope things go well but gees thats a bummer u went & ruined it but snooping around

• b

I hope for your sake he bought one for you =p

Think of the worst that could happen, then assume that so you will be a trillion times happier IF you get it =]

U nvr know!! Maybe he is..but dont ruin it 4 urself!!

i think he is but dont get to worked up in case he doesn't and dont ruin it for yourself. its surpose to be surprise. congrats if he does

• YUMMY1

Don't get your hopes up, cuz if it doesn't happen you will be disappointed.

I would assume that he is purchasing one or has purchased one. That would be my guess.

ahh...forget you saw that. dont you want to be surprised?