Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

head games or does he really care?

i met this guy, seemed nice, we hung out all the time, talked and all that fun ****.........a week ago he called everything off......well ok it was more like a friend with bennies thing but he knew that i was into him and i thought he was into me cause that he what he kept telling me. now he told me that he has met someone new and that he doesn't think that a relationship will work cause i would not put him first(i got a kid) and becasue he had slept with me his new girl don't want him hanging out with me........he told me that he does not want to lose my friendship over this but seriously what the hell is going on. i have told him that this is bull and that clearly she has trust issues and that is you don't have trust then you have nothing and that it is not going to work...........but he continues to tell me that he does care about me........what do i do? forget him or fight for him?

Favorite Answer

Just forget him. He's made up his mind and you're not his choice. Don't feel bad about it, just move on. Plenty of better guys out there but you won't find them if you're too busy chasing after someone who isn't interested.

It's not fair but that's life. Sorry, hon.

Source(s): Life experience

JUS THINK IF U WERE THE OTHER GIRL.... AND U DEMANDED THOSE THINGS U WOULD EXPECT HIM 2 RESPECT UR WISHES. THIS TIME IT SUCKS BC IT HAPPENED 2 U. SO LET HER ENJOY HER MAN. PLUS I DONT THINK THERE R TRUST ISSUES 4 HER BC IF U GUYS HAVE BEEN SLEEPING 2GETHER WHAT ALL OF A SUDDEN IS GOING 2 MAKE THAT STOP IF HE DID REMAIN UR FRIEND. I AM SURE THE BENNIES WILL STILL B THERE.

My gosh. Read what you wrote. What do you want? The dude was gettin free lovin until he found some new stank. The new stank is what was you stank back when. The dude was sayin stuff to be kind. He moved on, and so should you.

Peace and love.

It's a head game; and being that it seems that you don't mind playing it why not throw his new girlfriend in it by telling her every time he makes a play at you; I 'm quite sure that she would want to play too;

He's a first class jerk. You're his go to girl.

he is just being a jerk

GAMES!!!!