is he going through something?

this guy i use to date came over to my house hes 19 we made love for the second time i told him it hurts after that we went for a walk and played hide and go seek i couldn't find him i ran so much i got so tired, after that we went back to my house and we made out then we started taking eachothers clothes off and had sex i told him he was going too hard on me then he said to me " i was sad about something then he said dont give me that look" im like what look what did i do i dont think hes in a good mood i think hes stressing out on finals he called his dad to come pick him up should i try calling him and see whats wrong?? he prolly didn't mean to take it out on me. i know deep down hes a great guy and hes had his back turned back so many girls thats just how i feel.

Favorite Answer

give it a few days. you probably have your girlfriend instinct in order, so chill and call him and don't act needy! in a few days or even sooner he should be calm and collective. and btw, don't have sex with a guy for the 3rd time if he hurt you the second time...

DONT GIVE SO MUCH. If just talking dont help nothing will. O my god you are so caring. Please dont