Battle Of The Legendary Rock Bands 2?

Led Zepplin vs. Aerosmith

Rolling Stones vs. Eagles

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ZEP!

I saw Led Zeppelin in 1977 and Aerosmith in 1978.

Both Live and on record Led Zeppelin were the absolute Gods of hard rock. Even though Aerosmith endured longer and made a huge statement with "Walk This Way," none of Aerosmith albums come close to Led Zeppelin I, Led Zeppelin II, Led Zeppelin IV and Physical Graffitti!

STONES!

Rolling Stones: Satisfaction, Paint it Black, Jumpin' Jack Flash, Street fightin' Man, Gimme Shelter, Honky Tonk Women, Brown Sugar, Miss You and Start Me Up: All Rock Classics!

Eagles: Hotel California, One of These Nights, Life In the Fast Lane, Witchy Women...that's about it...maybe Already Gone...no comparison. The Doors not the Eagles were the best American Rock N Roll Band!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Led Zeppelin

Rolling Stones

• Montag
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Led Zeppelin over Aerosmith. Sorry, but they're just all-around better and have a much better back catalogue than Aerosmith. Aerosmith was good in their beginning years, but they declined afterwards, and they still weren't as good as Led Zeppelin.

Rolling Stones over Eagles. Sorry to Joe Walsh and Don Felder--two great guitarists but fairly underrated--but the Rolling Stones are fantastic. I don't get all this stuff about the Rolling Stones have too many filler songs. They don't. Their deep cuts are just as good as the singles. Keith Richards and Jones/Taylor/Woods are all great guitarists, and they got a great rhythm section as well as good vocals and songwriting. The same can be said for the Eagles, but not as much.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Led Zeppelin, no contest.

I prefer The Eagles

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Zeppelin and The Stones

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.