WHY to get manly gays is very hard ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I honestly think that gay guys are naturally "feminine" like girls. I do not agree with the premise that says, "Just like there are masculine and feminine straight guys, there are also masculine and feminine gay guys". I have never seen a straight guy that is anywhere near as effiminate as the typical gay guy. I think that gay guys being feminine is related to the fact that they are gay. When we consider this, we must first know what factor it is that makes a guy "effiminate". Is it the same factor that makes a straight girl feminine? If so, are all gay guys born with this component just like all straigth girls are born with this component?

I might be wrong, I actually hope I am, but I have personally met any gay guy who's naturally "masculine".

• 1 decade ago

I am very manly. They only thing about me that isnt is that i sleep with guys. I am into sports. Fix my own car. Do construction work. There just isnt alot of them out there is all. They usually are all taken

• 1 decade ago

Why is it so hard to use good grammar? Or at least grammar good enough for a regular person to understand? I know many men that are very masculine that are gay....stop reading in to stereotypes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This sounds like an oxymoron.

It's not only very hard, but almost impossible.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because most of them are still in the closet....

• because if they were manly then they would NOT be gay

lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.