WHY to get manly gays is very hard ?

Favorite Answer

I honestly think that gay guys are naturally "feminine" like girls. I do not agree with the premise that says, "Just like there are masculine and feminine straight guys, there are also masculine and feminine gay guys". I have never seen a straight guy that is anywhere near as effiminate as the typical gay guy. I think that gay guys being feminine is related to the fact that they are gay. When we consider this, we must first know what factor it is that makes a guy "effiminate". Is it the same factor that makes a straight girl feminine? If so, are all gay guys born with this component just like all straigth girls are born with this component?

I might be wrong, I actually hope I am, but I have personally met any gay guy who's naturally "masculine".

I am very manly. They only thing about me that isnt is that i sleep with guys. I am into sports. Fix my own car. Do construction work. There just isnt alot of them out there is all. They usually are all taken

Why is it so hard to use good grammar? Or at least grammar good enough for a regular person to understand? I know many men that are very masculine that are gay....stop reading in to stereotypes.

This sounds like an oxymoron.

It's not only very hard, but almost impossible.

Because most of them are still in the closet....

• because if they were manly then they would NOT be gay

lol