Mini Electric Guitars?

What is that rock/alt band that uses mini kid guitars? And where can I get one of them? I want one as small as the guy is playing in this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGl_-m8nPAw

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

Reminds me of the video for "Lump" by the Pres. of the USA, but that might have only been the drums that were small

My daughters have a (red) Little Lyons by Washburn electric that I bought for them for Christmas last year at Wal Mart, of all places!! They sound pretty decent for a kids guitar and the price isn't bad at all!!

Can't help you with the band though

my sister and I both had mini electric guitars when we were little. I have a few regular guitars now lol but yea you can get them at a regular music store/guitar store or you can go to stores like wal-mart but they will probably be kind of cheap if you get them there but I may be wrong....can't help you with the band though....good luck