Americas next top model watcher?

what do you think about seliesha winning?

who was your favorite girl out of all thirteen?

who do you think shouldve won out of the two?

MY THOUGHTS

me and my sister did NOT like seliesha at all weloved heather do much and wethought that chantal should have won

saliesha has no class and that is my thoughts what do you think

-NIKKI♥

Favorite Answer

I didn't like Saleisha either although I'm not surprised she won. It was so obvious that Tyra favored her. Her pictures were not great at all plus she had that fug haircut. I believe that Chantal should have won.

My fav was Janet. She was eliminated the week of the gargoyle on top of the building shoot. My second fav was Heather. I wish she would have at least outlasted Bianca, my least favorite.

I think that Chantal should have won. I didn't have a problem with Saleisha. I just think that Chantal did a better job throughout the competition. However, my favorite girl out of the bunch was Heather. I believed in her so much and was so happy she made it as far as she did.

• DeAnna

I don't get the "no class" comment. I thought she was a very classy girl.

None of the girls captured my heart the way I would have liked. I liked Saleisha's look, but that's partially because she reminds me of my cousin. ::shrug::

I liked Heather and was rooting for her because it was amazing to see her overcome her illness that way, and still compete in the competition to some capacity. I knew she wouldn't win, because realistically, she would have needed a ton of favoritism.

Out of the two, it could have gone either way. Saleisha was much better on the runway, yet I thought that Chantal's pictures were better. 50/50 for me.

Chantal should have won. She was awsome, she had it all but NO Saliesha had win it. I have to say, she had a great walk and she did have cla'ss (she did help heather) and her pictures were discribed "fantastic".... I could go either side........

Heather would never make top model status. She could function in the real world. Saliesha was the best pick after the other girl screwed up royally on the catwalk

• I'm so happy that Saliesha won. Horray Horray! I wanted her to win!! I'm so happy for her because you can tell that she wanted it so much. Chantal was good too though!!<3

omg i wnted CHANTAL 2 win sooooooooo badly. but duh soleisha was gonna win. she already new her and she was gonna win since the very first episode. AHHHHHHH I so mad!!!! i liked Heather and Victoria. But i also luved Chantal since the beginning. i also strongly disliked soleisha she was fake, annoyin, and had such a sporty look, not high-fashioned or commericial