How could one make internet searching more efficient in the future?

This is an essay question for my coursework, i got a few points but i need a few more, cuz it has to be between 300 to 500 words

Favorite Answer

It is actually more efficient now than most people think. By using quotes (" "), plus signs (+), and minus signs (-) you can make your searches more efficient by making it search for complete statements, adding elements for context and telling it not to search for references you don't want.

So my suggestion for how i-net searching could be more efficient is if the search engines like Google and others would put a tutorial in BIG BOLD LETTERS on their home pages for people to learn how to use the current products efficiently.

Source(s): Rented out a room to a co-op student who was an webpage designer.

I think the next step would be an intelligent search engine that can give your links tailored to you; based on your searching habits. Like Artificial Intelligence, it predicts what you want based on what you clicked in the past..

Google - just be specific with your search.

www.google.com for random searches

www.wikipedia.com - is great for references