Do department stores really have "skinny mirrors" that make you look better than you really do?

'Cause I just look so damn hot!

"I'm too sexy for my pants, too sexy for my shirt so sexy it huuuuuuuuuuuurts!" LOL

No, do they?

Favorite Answer

Yes. They do .. if you dont fit in your cloths .. just buy the mirror .. stand infront the mirrors and wear them ..

• Syd

I think that all mirrors vary.

Sometimes your body can look slimmer in mirrors,or even sometimes fatter.

Mirrors aren't always totally accurate on what we look like.

I guess the only real way to know how we look is someone elses eye.

i am not sue but i do know that most dressing rooms have cameras behind the mirror or in the vents there is also monitors so they can here you its easy to find the oens that do because the ones with cameras dont have someone to count the amount of clothes you take in to the dressign rooms so everytime i go in one i curse at the camera and flip it off

Clinique has a special system that benefits combo skin and minimizing pores. They have many shades of foundation to choose from, but their skincare system is A++

where are you shopping? i always think the department store mirrors make me look worse! haha

It's not the mirrors, it's just you. So thank the lord!

some mirrors make u look diff than u really look.

LOL..your just to damn sexy..

ERMM........

I think they might in the U.S???

Not sure

I'm aussie and here we are all about honesty....isn't that right my fellow aus goers