Do department stores really have "skinny mirrors" that make you look better than you really do?

'Cause I just look so damn hot!

"I'm too sexy for my pants, too sexy for my shirt so sexy it huuuuuuuuuuuurts!" LOL

No, do they?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. They do .. if you dont fit in your cloths .. just buy the mirror .. stand infront the mirrors and wear them ..

• Syd
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think that all mirrors vary.

Sometimes your body can look slimmer in mirrors,or even sometimes fatter.

Mirrors aren't always totally accurate on what we look like.

I guess the only real way to know how we look is someone elses eye.

• 1 decade ago

i am not sue but i do know that most dressing rooms have cameras behind the mirror or in the vents there is also monitors so they can here you its easy to find the oens that do because the ones with cameras dont have someone to count the amount of clothes you take in to the dressign rooms so everytime i go in one i curse at the camera and flip it off

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Clinique has a special system that benefits combo skin and minimizing pores. They have many shades of foundation to choose from, but their skincare system is A++

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

where are you shopping? i always think the department store mirrors make me look worse! haha

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's not the mirrors, it's just you. So thank the lord!

• 1 decade ago

some mirrors make u look diff than u really look.

• 1 decade ago

LOL..your just to damn sexy..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ERMM........

I think they might in the U.S???

Not sure

I'm aussie and here we are all about honesty....isn't that right my fellow aus goers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.