Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

my face!!!!?

ok so im lookin for a good foundation/power that's light and natural looking. i have very sensitive skin so im blotchy and i get blemishes easily so im also lookin for a good skin care system/cleanser for myself.

have any ideas!

thanks!

Favorite Answer

I have the same issues and i just found a great foundation and powder and what i like the most is that they dont turm my face pink you know what i mean alot of foundations/powders are pink or orange based and i hate that especially when i already have red tinted skin Anyways try this Foundation:Revlon colorstay It has spf 6 and its for combination oily skin and its nude there are lots to choose from so find your preference i got lucky and got mine when there was a buy 1 get 1 free they are usually $10 a bottle but thats just about right for foundation these days Powder:Covergirl loose powder i have transluscent fair And its about $5

Acne:Try using ST IVES APRICOT SCRUB for blackheads/blemishes this is a great deep cleaning exfoliator that gets down under the skin it will definetley help prevent future breakouts great for pores and blackheads ive had major problems with acne for almost 7 years and i have tried everything (no exaggeration) and st ives has by far worked the best for me and its only $3 cant beat that my skin has never behaved so well!!! lol Rinse with cold water that closes pores and minimizes appearance

Clinque. My fave is very sensitive and very prone to breakouts. Clinque is the only makeup brand that does not break me out. I use their superfit foundation which is their mild coverage, they have a lighter one that comes in a glass container. Go to the mall where they sell Clinque and ask them for samples of their foundation.

Go to the mall, nordstroms, any GOOD cosmetics and they can help you with anything and everything! just tell them what ur looking for, and they will show you. and if u dont like it then keep looking at the other brands

umm i tht u can try using tea tree oil and apply on the affected areas..and i tht u can also use dainty lavender mask which can balance pH and reduce sensitivty..u can buy frm sg website at 88db..umm i tht u can try using skinliite cucumber mask frm sasa..i tht u can also buy aloe vera lotion and apply on the face..

use rose water fro wash your face clean it then apply some

try bare essentials, its very natural