Should i play it cool? Girls only please!?

I have quite a dilemna on my hand. I'm going after a girl who just got out of a serious relationship and is still dealing with the death of her best friend earlier this year. She's obviously been through a lot. What makes it even harder? She is extremely gorgeous, sweet, good hearted and caring. I sent her flowers about a month ago because well i obviously like her. I know that she likes me too. However she works two jobs until January so we can't hang out until then and we also live 45 minutes away.

My question is that should i keep in contact with her? or just wait until she calls me or wait till january to contact her? i came on a little aggressive so i don't want to seem desperate but at the same time i don't want to make seem like i'm playing games because i've told her my feelings toward her! And no i'm not moving on yet so don't suggest that :)

Girls help please

Favorite Answer

Stay in contact with her. A girl always need something good in her life. By you leaving she may feel like you don't really want to be with her, and that what you told her was a lie. Just play it cool for the time.