Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Why do people these days care only for them self's?

for example if they find their benefit with someone else they

wouldn't care less about you even if you were always there for them

• JJ
    Favorite Answer

I cant agree wif u less. I'm in the IT line. My frenz call me only they hv problem wif their computers - why hang? how to get rid of this virus? office corrupted, can help to reinstall? system slow? why this and why that? blah, blah, blah... After I help them to solve the problems, they never call again until the next problem.

I understand it is human nature to be selfish but everybody still need frens and need to keep constant contact, not need them then call, don't need them don't call. Actually, this kind of frenz can throw away but i still help lah, hopefully one day they wake up and regret.

Same reason people always only care for themselves. Self presevation.

I don't think it's any better or worse now than it was 1,000 years ago. Might seem like it though, I suppose.

Greed's a funny thing. Same thing that keeps us alive is so many times the thing that destroys us.

Just a thought.

• BILL

Wow , I am in the same situation almost , if you need a friend all of my information I right there for you if you would like to talk.

I really don't know why but I'm guessing human nature.

• Thomas

They're selfish! they feel that they should get more from others and give less of themselves. This way they don't feel they lost a lot when the relationship start to fall apart. Get more give less is their motto.

I dont have an answer... But i can totally relate to your question.... Life is hard.... And it really hurts to know that the person you loved the most never really gave a sh!t about you... It makes me sad... But again thats life.... Where did all the good ppl disappear to rye??

• None

i don't know why that is but it is so sad to me. for most people there is non so precious that they can't let go. all i can say is that I'm glad that i am one of the few who is at least capable of really loving someone. unfortunately for me i haven't met someone who could say the same. I'm not single but i am not considered irreplaceable either.

as you see not all people are like that but there are many selfish people out there. Watch you back, don't get taken advantage of, and your kindness can be used as a weakness.

All that is glittering is not GOLD, you are right they are self centered , selfish and are dishonest to their friends so try to avoid and go for decent people who are giver, love to share and care for their friends.

people are selfish but I am not, I don't look for stuff like that I want to make a woman feel loved

not this days this is happening from the begining of the mankind.its the basic character that man was selfish