Please help...nutrition field?

Ok I am very interested in getting a job as a nutritionist/dietician. I’m wondering what should I major in college if I plan on getting a job in this field. Also are there any high school classes or volunteer jobs that I should take if that could prepare me for this

Favorite Answer

This is an exploding field!

You might be interested in what I do. It is in the Wellness Industry, an industry predicted to be the next trillion dollar industy. I am a representative with a research and development company based in the Dallas, Texas area. We have a patent on a technology that M.I.T. has named one of the "Top 10 Emerging Technologies that Will Change the World!" And there is other MAJOR scientific validation about this technology. The products are consumable, so there is repeat business.

My business partners and I educate others about the latest technologies in the Health and Wellness industry and help people with their personal Wellness Program! It really is awesome to help others, in some cases, literally give them their lives back!

On my website, thereis a 6 part video by a board member of the Council for Responsible Nutrition that I would love for you to watch. These videos explain the new discoveries in science that have been made that is DISRUPTING healthcare as we know it today!

If you are interested, just email me and I'll send you the address! !!!! It is very exciting to be part of, believe me!!!!!

Nutrition is a wonderful field, with lots of opportunties.

Check out the American Dietetic Association website.