Do gay guys like to watch lesbian porn?

I only ask because I know quite a few straight girls who like to watch lesbian porn. So do gay guys like to watch it as well?

Favorite Answer

Personally I don't.

1

Source(s): Live Sex Chat Website - http://CamGz.com/?jSCy

Porn For Gay People

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do gay guys like to watch lesbian porn?

Source(s): gay guys watch lesbian porn: https://shortly.im/kKVRG

Believe me, you aren't alone. From what I hear, a substantial amount of lesbian women enjoy watching gay male porn, or straight porn, too- the kind that "shouldn't" get them off because it features men. Why might that be? Here's my understanding of it: You don't necessarily have to be attracted to the people on-screen in order to get involved and turned on by the action. Now, if you're watching it and thinking "Man, I'd love for him to pound me.", then I'd wonder about your orientation. But when your thoughts are along the lines of "Ooh, yeah, pound away at him, ooh, suck it." and so on, it's not your attraction to the men, but your ability to get aroused by the blatant sexuality on-screen. I've heard the theory put out there that it's easier for lesbians to enjoy gay male porn because it has a queer element that resonates for them (versus, say, andro-centric heterosexual porn) and because male sexuality is so visible- there's no doubt as to when men are turned on. It makes it that much more visible and arousing. The more I talk and hear from people about the porn they watch, the more I start to see that it has very little to do with their orientation . . . I know straight girls who like watching lesbian porn and lesbians who like gay male porn and even a few gay men who prefer watching straight porn. In the end, only you can really know why it turns you on, but don't worry about it "meaning" anything about your orientation. Trust me- people's porn preferences are all over the board. Hope that helps!

• Anica

gay guys watch lesbian porn

I disagree with infinity about the straight girl thing - what you like watching in porn or fantasizing about doesn't necessarily relate to your orientation. I can't speak for the gay guys, though.

I would think not, considering gay men like...other men. I know I'd never watch lesbian porn.

• Widgi

I can't speak for every gay man but watching lesbian porn doesn't do anything for me.

dont mind those hipocritez /\

though us gay men dont enjoy watching to women go at it.. it does intrigued some of us.. again not in a sexual way jus outta curioisity if anything... i watch the L-word i find it intresting i F-ing love Shane.. and i watch lesbians go at it from time to time.. it does nothing for me but i still enjoy it.. let me know if need me to go into more detail cause i will

Source(s): i also make it a habit to try in turn all my straight girlfriends.. i like picturing two hot chicks