D G asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Week 15, Start Fred Taylor or Maurice Jones Drew?

Taylor has been hot, but tough matchup @Pittsburgh... Willie Parker is my other RB. My league starts 2 RBs, no flex.

I know Taylor and Jones-Drew both play on the Jags. The easy answer is stick with Taylor... but I am afraid Jones-Drew will be much more valuable if he scores from the goal-line package and Pittsburgh can limit Taylor's yards the rest of the game. Do you think Pittsburgh can slow down Fred Taylor, who's been hot recently?

Favorite Answer

Taylor and MJD are on the same team. Taylor is the primary back. MJD comes in when Taylor needs a breather and in goal line situations. If you feel you can count on MJD vulturing a TD that Taylor should have gotten, then you need to go with MJD.

If you're just not that sure that Jax will try to pound the ball in from the red zone, then you have to start Taylor for the yardage and possible score.

If I had that choice, I'd be starting Taylor & Parker

Taylors got the hot hand, but drew might get more receptions, tough call, But I would say Taylor.