Is Pettite's signing with Yanks today related to the Mitchell Report being released tomorrow?

He IS linked, as we all know, to Roger Clemens, and there have been rumors for a while about Roger being on 'roids. If he is on the list, would Pettite have received the same $16 Million contract that he did today from the Yankees, or from any other team? What team will have the most players on this list? My vote: the Yankees!

Best Answer

I believe u will c petite and clemens' names on the mitchell report. Clemens robbed the yankees(not that i care) of millions and millions of dollars and when the yankees needed him, he crawled off the mound in the third inning of the most important game of the playoffs. He's 45 years old. What do u think????Duh, he's taking steriods and u will c his name on the mitchell report. Yankees r a bunch of cheapters if u ask me

Well there are two things very obvious here. First and foremost, you're a Yankee hater. Secondly, you really bumped your head on this one, not to mention opening your mouth to change feet. Are you serious with this question, or have you run out of soap operas to watch?

Oh and props to you Steve M. for the analogy proving what an idiotic question this really was. But I did mark the question as interesting for the sake of alcohol and drug studies.

something good got here out of the checklist. For the 1st time because of the fact the entire steroids debate all started, the media has all started utilising the be conscious ""recuperate"". Did the media finally found out what steroids do? that's what they do. The recuperate your physique. some use it to recover from artwork out training, others use it just to get by utilising injuries. On our very own, without using drugs, our physique heals with time. Steroids treatments what it often could treatment by utilising itself in a plenty speedy area. people who raise weights, runners and all different forms of athletes who practice to the max benefit of steroids. extremely of waiting for their physique to recuperate, steroids gets them good to flow day after immediately. the entire thought and logic which you would be able to desire to be solid/ripped, a particular shape to be in steroids is erroneous. people who take steroids would look no diverse than the typical individual. asserting some one is fats or skinny and say they at the instant are not a steroids consumer shows how plenty you realize approximately steroids. yet another super ingredient suggested immediately replaced into intense college little ones utilising steroids. This no longer basically the athletes, yet all the entire campus. This tale replaced into no longer something new. It replaced into first suggested 2 years in the past.

I think the report won't give much of anything. its just being stalled to create news. espn is behind this. mitchell once ran espn and he still works for the sox. anyway. if they actually had anything this thing would have ended a long time ago in my opinion. but they don't. so instead we have reporters doing their best to create news (sporting news to espn). they'll tell you...oh my sources say this..they say that...but as we all know they hide their sources...oh how convient.

I personally won't believe anything that can't be backed up with a source that whats to be hidden. if you felt it was wrong they'd youd be more out spoken and not willing to keep behind the scenes.

but that's my opinion

the 2 are unrelated

We'll find out tomorrow, but I don't think its linked to that report.

could be linked but remeber this also today is the LAST day any team can resign their free agents

You are correct...THEY ARE LINKED..

Today is linked to tomorrow...by tonight..

What a coincidence....

Know anything about that faked moon landing too?

• ?

No, completely unrelated.

yes, only for his fans.