Does anyone know which "prophet" cursed the Latter Day Saints in Salt Lake City?

See details and make your replies to the original posting of this question. By the way, I've ammended the original answer to give the correct answer since none of the first 14 people who replied knew the correct answer. Here is a link to the original... show more See details and make your replies to the original posting of this question. By the way, I've ammended the original answer to give the correct answer since none of the first 14 people who replied knew the correct answer.

Here is a link to the original question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071210075514AAJFECW&r=w

Please post your reply to the original question, not this one.

Thank you.
Update: The Bible says that one of the many jobs of a Pastor is to to mark or point out those who cause division. Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. Philippians chapter three: 17Brethren, be... show more The Bible says that one of the many jobs of a Pastor is to to mark or point out those who cause division.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Philippians chapter three:

17Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

18(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

19Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

Joseph Smith is a false prophet who is being marked or labeled so that the wise will avoid following his teaching.