Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Please help, I am freezing but my mother wont allow me to put the heating on, she says?

"Malcolm there is plenty of space in my sleeping bag with me, we can keep each other warm"

I am trying to be faithful to Ms Minger and I have learnt that its wrong to do that with your own mother ... but I am freezing and she has a hot water bottle in there.

Please help.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I run into the same problem every night. My mom won't allow me to turn up the heat either...makes me SO mad. My mom has a sleeping bag we sleep in as well, and she carries a hot bottle of water to..Must be protocol or something. Makes me feel " at ease " or something when I'm snuggled up to the woman who gave birth to me, I feel safe or something...My wife tends to hate it though Malcolm, she say's I kick her everytime I roll over away from my mom.

• 1 decade ago

Wear some clothes! Being faithful? The fact that you consider it unfaithful to be crammed in a sleeping bag with your mom says a lot. It is just gross on so many levels. At what point did you learn it was wrong to do that with your mother? Ms. Minger should be keeping you warm not mommy. Again... GROSS!!!

• 1 decade ago

Heh! heh!

I can't answer this question.... the answer is under control from above.

But If I owned a television network, I would seiously, and I am sooooooooo not kidding... i would create a television show, the Crispy and Ms Minger show...

You two are what prime time is missing!

• 1 decade ago

Awww poor crispy, MInger should be keeping you warm at night! You need a good woman to take care of you. If you were mine ( a girl can dream) I would make sure you had a hot water bottle every night.

Lots of hugs and a million kisses, raggy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Source(s): I have mad love for you.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • trippi
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i might clamp its mouth around the mother's teats and carry it there for as long as you could desire to objective and get it to suckle. It desires that colostrum that's the 1st fluid the Dam produces because it is composed of each and all the mother's antibodies which will take care of the domestic dog from viruses whilst it fairly is nursing. There could desire to, of direction, be a clarification for this. The domestic dog could have a cleft palate and this might avert it from suckling. it may desire to be an excellent theory to have this domestic dog checked over via your Vet to rule out any underlying reason for this lack of ability to suckle. If each thing is large then your Vet will propose you touching directly to giving the domestic dog a domestic dog milk substitute formulation with training on what number cases you should feed it. good success. i'm hoping all is definitely.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Firstley why are you still living at home you really need to get you own place. Im not being horrible but i wouldnt stay at home if that was me. If your cold layer up with clothes if its your mams house what says goes. Buy a nice big thick duvet aswell you shouldent be sharing your mams sleeping bag thats just not right. You need your own inderpendace your a mummys boy and you need to get out of that stand on your own two feet that way you can have your own sapce and your own heating. Pluse it gives you a chance to grow up and be your own man. If you carry on doing what your doing your going to get reported.

• 1 decade ago

maybe ms minger could climb in aswell for the added warmth

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

awww poor you why not get dressed and go jump in bed with Ms minger

• 1 decade ago

give ms minger a call i am sure she will be your hot water bottle if you ask her nicely.

• D
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You need to put an SOS out to Ms Minger she will come to your rescue.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.