Do you breastfeed in public?

My daughter is 12 monhts, and for a long time now, she won't nurse under a blanket. So I try to nurse her before we leave home, and I usually don't stay out too long unless I go somewhere, where I can nurse her privately. I think it's perfectly fine for women to nurse in public, but I'm extremely... show more My daughter is 12 monhts, and for a long time now, she won't nurse under a blanket. So I try to nurse her before we leave home, and I usually don't stay out too long unless I go somewhere, where I can nurse her privately. I think it's perfectly fine for women to nurse in public, but I'm extremely shy. And she doesn't nurse peacefully anymore. She exposes me all the time, and she keeps turning her head to look around, exposing my breast, as I try to cover up quickly.

That makes it difficult especially during the holidays, because she still nurses every 2 hours around the clock, and that doesn't leave much time to go anywhere...

Any advice?
Update: Thanks everyone for the advice, but I just want to clarify, I'm asking for advice on b/f in public. I don't want to stop b/f, I don't want to give formula, and I've done my research, and spoken to the ped, and I know every two hours is perfectly normal. Some babies just need to nurse more often.... show more Thanks everyone for the advice, but I just want to clarify, I'm asking for advice on b/f in public.
I don't want to stop b/f, I don't want to give formula, and I've done my research, and spoken to the ped, and I know every two hours is perfectly normal. Some babies just need to nurse more often. And yes she does eat solids, and she's perfectly healthy.