How can you tell if a girl thinks youre attractive?

Theres this girl who seems to always look at me when i pass by and she smiles at me sometimes. There are other girls like that too. How can i tell if a girl thinks im attractive?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

if shes looking and giggling at anything u say dahhhhhhhhhhh

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well yeah they tend to smile alot. though friends do that aswell. . . . have you ever smiled back to see if she blushes or turned around to see if she snuck in another look?

i think you need to test that out. but in the mean time. . .

* check body language. is she open? gives you little touches on the arm or anything while she's chatting to you

*try sneak up on her, give her a fright. if she keeps smiling then yeah maybe.

* does she flirt

*follow your instinct.

but if this is a girl that you just admire from afar then take a chance and say hi. if you get a "hi" a smile, a giggle. then that's good.

oh and check if she looks at you even if shes at a distance. that is a very good sign. unless it's bcoz your wearing something really gay.

hope this helpz

xx

• 1 decade ago

If it's a courtesy smile like a hey it's cool that you exist, she's probably not that interested. But if you notice she doesn't smile at other guys like that, and if she kind of smiles at you like she has a secret, then yeah she probably digs you.

• 1 decade ago

If they are doing this and you are confident and attractive than they probably think so too!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for expression you style, to think about her or ur point of view

& very important to looking girl or women

Source(s): i think so
  • 1 decade ago

you walk up to her and say "do you find me attractive?".

Or if you havent got the balls to do that.. print it on a shirt, and ask what she thinks of your dress sense.

• 1 decade ago

she definitely likes you! listen to her Body language, observe the eyes they never lie learn to read people and you will get your answer and much more my friend!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you look at her pupils, when she is looking into your eyes, he pupils will dilate.

She may also flip her hair and look at you (non-verbal indicator of interest).

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

when i think a guy is attractive i can't pull my eyes away .. lol ... yeah she likes you ... if you think she's cute ask her out ...

• 1 decade ago

are they laughing or smiling ?

try walking on air

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.