Yahoo Warning!!Unused Account Removal Confirm Your Account - from : mailcenter_account@yahoo.com?

Hi I got an email, asking me to provide my id and pass from yahoo.com, see email below: "Dear Yahoo Member, This message is from yahoo messaging center to all yahoo free account owners and premium account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting... show more Hi
I got an email, asking me to provide my id and pass from yahoo.com, see email below:

"Dear Yahoo Member,
This message is from yahoo messaging center to all yahoo free account owners and premium account owners. We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting all unused yahoo account to create more space for new accounts.

To prevent your account from closing you will have to update it below so that we will know that it's a present used account.

CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY BELOW
Yahoo! ID : .............
Password : .............
Date of Birth : .........
Country or Territory : ...........
Enter the letter from the Security Image : ........... VX2G99AAJ

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his or her account within Seven days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Thank you for using Yahoo! mail
Warning Code:VX2G99AAJ"

This is fraud atempt ?