What should I do to get a nomination from a senator or congressman for US naval Academy?

What should I do to get a nomination from a senator or congressman for US naval Academy, I can't apply because i am only a senior and not 17 yet,so what should I do just to make him or her think of me, right now I am volunteering at the Boys and Girls club and going to ask the police station for some Community Service?

Got any ideas.

Thanks.

I hate to say this and regret but i don't have very good grades, I wish I could go back.!!!! =( =( =(

Favorite Answer

You should call his office and ask for one. They will tell you the procedure to go through. Some will want you to come in for a quick appointment to get a first impression of you and others will just have you send a resume.

Check the website of your Representative and Senators, they will also probably have information there

Source(s): www.house.gov www.senate.gov

Without a high GPA your task is nearly impossible.

Besides having connections, a history of community involvement, a proven academic track record is essential.

there are prep schools..designed with that very purpose in mind

do your senior year over again enrolled at one if it means that much to you..

If it's a conservative republican male senator or congressman you should send swimsuit photos.