What should I do to get a nomination from a senator or congressman for US naval Academy?

What should I do to get a nomination from a senator or congressman for US naval Academy, I can't apply because i am only a senior and not 17 yet,so what should I do just to make him or her think of me, right now I am volunteering at the Boys and Girls club and going to ask the police station for some Community Service?

Got any ideas.

Thanks.

I hate to say this and regret but i don't have very good grades, I wish I could go back.!!!! =( =( =(

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should call his office and ask for one. They will tell you the procedure to go through. Some will want you to come in for a quick appointment to get a first impression of you and others will just have you send a resume.

Check the website of your Representative and Senators, they will also probably have information there

Source(s): www.house.gov www.senate.gov
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Without a high GPA your task is nearly impossible.

Besides having connections, a history of community involvement, a proven academic track record is essential.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there are prep schools..designed with that very purpose in mind

do your senior year over again enrolled at one if it means that much to you..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If it's a conservative republican male senator or congressman you should send swimsuit photos.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.