Mormons, what's wrong with this teenage girls falling in love with the missionaries?

I believe that it is totally out of place and these girls should feel guilty forever. That is 100% wrong, not the right thing to do. What is the perfect punishment for that? Missionaries are for learning, not for falling in love. What a bad thing to do. Are girls that fall in love with the missionaries going to... show more I believe that it is totally out of place and these girls should feel guilty forever. That is 100% wrong, not the right thing to do. What is the perfect punishment for that? Missionaries are for learning, not for falling in love. What a bad thing to do.

Are girls that fall in love with the missionaries going to heck?

What's wrong with the world?
Update: Why are things so bad? **cries**

The world used to be a better place. Why don't they understand that it is banned to put your eyes on one of them and even if you do 100% repect their mission it is still WRONG?

And then they are like **cries** over an impossible love **cries**
Update 2: I wish Gerard Way was a missionary ;)