If we were stranded on a deserted island...?

All of the regular users from the Adolescent section were stranded on a desert island do you think it'd be fun?

Would you come?

How long do you think we'd survive?

If you could bring 3 items with you, what would you bring??

=]

I know who I'd be eating first.. Oh but he can cook apparently so he could be our kitchen b*tch.. =]

Lol far out this is a crack up! All you boring people who wont come lol!!

I unblocked him so he could read that I was going to eat him.. HAHA

Erica it's a joke!

Nikki you can be our leader! Hahahaha

Hahaha we'd probably all bring our computers and try and get on here! Lol..

Yes I think we could elect a leader.. Well I don't think we'd have to! We need a deputy though.. Just incase something happens to Nikki.. Even though she says she'll do what she can to survive!

Dude... BM is going to be dead. I'm going to eat him lol..

Dune & H-Man you guys are more than welcome =]

BM- I could run faster than you, and I can cook. Your second item is cheating.

Best Answer

It would be so much fun! I mean, think about it. We can finally find out what everyone looks like, if they are really as obnoxious as they sound online, or are they really better than they seem. I would bring

1. Toilet paper(you might as well kill me then and there if I couldn't have it)

2. My pillow(I need my Tempur-Pedic)

3. I think bakesomebread would come in handy. He ought to be very nutritional. I mean, who else would we want to eat first?

I think we could survive. We could form the perfect real life Yahoo! Answers. Trolls and BM zombies as our slaves and occasional dinners, average users regular citizens, top contributors the leaders, and me and others could be the tc groupies. If we don't kill each other in the first week, we could be AWESOME!

Now that I think of it, he COULD make a good kitchen b itch. But I think he would be more satisfying than his pastries.

Oooh, I'd come! It's be great fun. Nobody would understand my Irish accent, but I'd manage. We would survive for as long as we needed to. I'm thinking a little less Lord of the Flies, and a little more Gilligan's Island.

I'd bring sunscreen (because I'm very fair and burn easily), plenty of cigarettes (and a lighter), and a few Stephen Kings to keep myself occupied. I went a bit over the 3 things there, but you get the idea. Can we elect a leader? I'll nominate Nikki, because she has a clue, unlike some others here. She's the top answerer for a reason.

I'm very much looking forward to reading other answers from certain others here. Even though I'm a vegetarian, I would resort to eating some of them. Not Forest though, as trolls are not good to eat. They would lead to stomach ache. Good question, Wabby!

Edit: You can be a deputy. You're the next best top answerer anyway, by the stats (as far as I'm aware, apologies if not!) so it makes sense. Democracy!

Edit: H-Man, I'd want an old fogey like you there. You have the wisdom that only age can bring, lol!

I think it'd be fun being around your peers learning to survive without adults by your side. I'd probably come! We'd probably all bond together and survive on out own teenagy island. I would bring, my cell phone, a plasma, and a hotel for ME and nobody but ME. Yes, I know I seem selfish at the point, but hey a girls got to have time to herself.

EDIT: Skip the plasma. Land me a plane! It would be choas! If things got too out of hand, me, myself, and my bffie would be gone before you knew it!

• missy

well i am 24 and always in this section so i guess that means me too lol i would go nuts being with teens 24-7 no offence LOL ..no i would not come unless i was forced .....it might be fun.......we could survive if we had people who knew how to live on a island lol..........i would bring my husband!! a crap load of tampons......and crap load of water

EDIT lmao i just noticed somthing we would be on a island right a DESERT island and people r saying cell phones and computers and i pods HELLO there is no way to hook up a comp or no signal for a cell and the ipod would run out of battery...so with this said we would not survive very long cause people would of brought useless junk LOL i give it 1 week lol

• Ashley

No, it wouldn't be fun. What, with most of them pregnant 13 year olds, or drunk 15 year olds? Ha ha.. It would be fun with the more mature users I suppose..

I don't think I'd come, if I had a choice.

We wouldn't survive very long at all.. I'm pretty sure we would be arguing as soon as we found out we were stranded..

If I actually was there.. I'd bring a cell phone, iPOD, and a boat=) Maybe an airplane..

• What would happen? Hmmm...*pulls out Lord of the Flies" lol j/k.

I'd come, just for the hell of it!

We'd survive a long time, and I'd bring food, hygiene items...and A BOAT!

Sure I'd go!

I would bring Diego, clothing, and cooking supplies.

If we have to eat the mean trolls, at least we can add some flavor to them! lol

Baking Master would start preaching about God.

then we would throw him over a fire and start dancing like maniacs.

lol

EDIT:

I think we'd survive for awhile cause people would bring flares!

I think I could help with the counseling...

Hmmm... We could eat Smitty from Polls and Surveys if he came!

• ...

Nikki would probalby come, I'd say we survive a week if we're lucky! And I'd bring my iPod, food, and cell to get off the island.

I don't wanna go. I'd rather stay home. lol

It seems like it would be fun with some people, but scary with others. There would probably be big discussions and a lot of gossip about Nikki and Baking guy and you and yeah. I'd stay home, but I'd mail you guys some cookies and water. LOL.

• I would be there for sure, I think we could survive for quite a while, I would bring a gun so we could shoot the people that got annoying, clothes, and i would say my baby girl but that would be bad so im gonna say I would bring Jerry!!

Source(s): haha that was totally fun lol