Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Who likes Hollister?

I love it but I also love hollister i want to get the same hollister swweat shirt as ashley tisdale she has great style i also want to get their pajama out fit

17 Answers

Relevance
  • J.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I LOVE Hollister :DDDD

I don't care if everyone wears it or not, I'm not wearing it becausr they are, I wear it cause I like it.

I like lots of other stores too, but Hollister is one of my favorites. I love their new tops that they have, and their jeans a lot. I'm not too fond of their tee shirts, but their sweaters and jackets and sweat shirts and tank tops are my favorite. And it's the best place to buy skinny jeans, they're kind of expensive but everywhere else is the same price, and there's fit really well. :D

Well, thanks for this fun to answer question. :D

See ya!

• 1 decade ago

I like hollister. i'm actually wearing some sweats from there right now! haha. aeropostale is made of cheap material, no offense to the store, or people who shop there, because i have a few things from there as well. But you must admit that it's pretty cheap, aero. Hollister, american eagle, macys, forever21, charlotte russe. my faves. (:

• 1 decade ago

love hollister

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I absolutely love hollister... why do you want to know?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hollister co is the best store ever!!!!

I want to buy the whole store out lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i love hollister as well!

• 1 decade ago

they have nice clothes, but EVERYONE wears it, and its so annoying if you wear the same clothes as someone else. okay, well not EVERYONE but A LOT of people wear hollister

• 1 decade ago

I used to love hollister

but then i got really tired of it so i stopped shopping there

• Nne O
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

hollister, has very cute stuff, but it can get pricey sometimes

• 1 decade ago

i don't like it, because when people shop there they think they are fashionable, just like with uggs and northface. everybody has it, all you're really paying for is the logo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.