Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Anyone read A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens?

In Stave Two do any of you know what idol Scrooge has adopted? i have to answer this question for school, and im stuck on it. just wondering it any of you could help?

thanx for the suggestions, i've figured it out already.

Best Answer

He placed his love for gold & money above the woman he said loved and that is why she left him.

• I have read the book yes. Your quesrion easily understandable; not really. Scrooge's idol was $$$$$$.

Read and learn. It will help you more than us doing your homework for you. Good Luck

No...but I've seen the Muppets Christmas Carol.

I tend to think the SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS is the answer you seek. I did not notice him really becoming an idol worshipper.

On the contrary, he HAD worshipped his wealth, but gave up his idolatry!

his girlfriend says she was replaced by a golden idol and breaks uup with ebenezer scrooge ( ebenezer is a funny name)

I think the idol he's adopted is money.

YEAH I HAD TO READ IT 5 TIMES AND 2 MRROW I AMGOING TO GO SEE THE PLAY

well afta seein his past futer and the christmass soon to happen he decides to change his persanalotiy and be a nice and heart wormin man

Source(s): me and i read the book in english so plzzzzz pick me!!!!!!!! luv shaa~shai ) i dont care if you pick me im just clad to help out(

Was it Billy Bob Goldthwaite????

you mean like idolizing his money? greed?

nooo