account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com?

I cannot log into yahoo messenger

Favorite Answer

If you have tried restarting your computer, signing in with your Yahoo e-mail prefix (without the @yahoo.com) and your e-mail password without sucess, and you are sure your caps aren't locked and your information is correct, your Yahoo! Messenger connection information may be incorrect. Follow these steps to configure your connection:

Solution 1.) Click the Messenger menu in Yahoo! Messenger and select "Connection Preferences."

Enable the "Firewall with no proxies" option.

Select the correct Internet connection type and country from the pull-down menus.

Click the OK button at the bottom of the window.

Yahoo! Messenger will ask you if you want to sign in again with your new proxy settings. Click the OK button.

Enter your Yahoo! ID and password and click the "Sign In" button.

The above configuration works in most situations. (However, if you connect in this way, you won't be able to use the Voice feature.) If this configuration doesn't work, follow these steps:

Click the Messenger menu in Yahoo! Messenger and select "Connection Preferences."

Enable the "No network detection" option and then click the OK button at the bottom of the window.

If neither of the above options work (sorry), you're probably behind a firewall or proxy server that requires you to enter its address. Follow these steps:

Enable the "Use proxies" option.

Enter your firewall or proxy server's address and port number. Contact your network administrator (if you're at work), or your Internet service provider (if you're at home) to determine the correct firewall and proxy settings.

Yahoo! Messenger will ask you if you want to sign in with your new proxy settings. Click the OK button.

If you try all of the steps above and Yahoo! Messenger still can't connect, contact your network administrator, Internet Service Provider (ISP), or the person who initially set up your computer to ensure that your firewall and/or proxy settings are correct.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messenger/messeng...

Solution 2.) You may have accidently saved your ID or password with errors in it. To resolve this issue, clear your cache.

For Internet Explorer:

Click on: Tools

Click on: Internet options

Click on: Delete Cookies

Click on: Delete Temporary files

For Firefox:

Click on: Tools

Click on: Clear private data

Check: All the boxes

Click on: Clear private data now

Now try to log onto Yahoo Messenger.

Solution 3.) If Step 1 and Step 2 don’t solve your sign in issue, try un-installing then re-installing Yahoo Messenger:

Close Yahoo Messenger

Click on: Start

Click on: Control Panel

Click on: Add/remove programs

Locate and remove Yahoo Messenger

Download Yahoo Messenger:

Yahoo Messenger 8.1 for Windows:

http://messenger.yahoo.com

Yahoo Messenger for Vista:

http://messenger.yahoo.com/windowsvista.php

If you are still unable to sign in, on Internet Explorer:

RESTART YOUR COMPUTER

If that doesn't help, here is a link to Yahoo Help:

IMPORTANT: If all of the above does NOT solve your problem, here is a link to Yahoo! Messenger 8 Help Form:

For future reference, please note there is a link to Yahoo Messenger Help at the very top of your Yahoo Messenger!

Change your password when you feel like, but changing it every two weeks is good. Keep seprate accounts for family and close friends and keep mailing lists or subscribtions on the others (these are a house for spammers) Make a disposible id for Junk mail (yahoo allows that too) and as a last word. Nothing is SAFE on internet, try shifting to a desktop client if you can atleast your mails will be in your own system and not on yahoo or hotmail servers here.

Good Day,

Sir/Ma

Please am having problem with my account, which am not be able to sign in since few days ago

which i tried forgot password option thinking it may be password issue, but to my surprise all the securities has been changed including alternative email and information on facebook too

i will be glad if i can get the control of my account back or block it totally so i can open another with the same information

you will find all the necessary information bellow

I will be be grateful if my request is giving proper treat.

thanks for your cooperation.

Oluayo Israel Abiodun.

your can always reply with this email address

ayodeleokanlawon@yahoo.com

I cannot login my another account(feilongbits@yahoo.com), it indicated that the account is locked with 12 hours, I cann't understand what is the problem.

In fact,I used this email normally and safely, but it request me to make a account security check with my old cell no. I cannot get the code. So I am always forbid to login.

I cann't understand why Yahoo request clients to do this?

I don't think it is necessary to do this when everything goes on well.

Thanks for your kindly understand.

Regards,

Michael

My boyfriend received a phone call from someone clamming to from Yahoo technical report state ding that my email account was hacked from China and Russia they want accessed to my account. what do I do.

Yahoo should do something SIGNIFICANT about these issues!! I finally received an email from Yahoo, will see what happens. . . .

pls help me my yahoo accnt and online accnt has hack with this e-mail add dgnadgha124@yahoo.com. look this msg

Hi carla_kostka,

You recently changed your Level Up! Play password. After logging into your Level Up! Play account using the temporary password, please make sure that you enter your preferred new password and keep it in mind.

Thanks,

Level Up! Customer Support Team

Hi carla_kostka,

You recently changed the email you associated to Level Up! Play.

You have changed your current email to:

dgnadgha124@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Level Up! Customer Support Team

account-security-help @cc.yahoo-ink.com

Please delete my account ( andi.bramantyo@yahoo.com ), i do not use anymore due to someone hacked my account and cheated to everyone they ask borrow money also to my company, many victims already thanks for your attention and corporation.

Regards

Andi Bramantyo

hi my very important email address has been hacked. my email kakenewpets@yahoo.com has been hack by an hacker. even my facebook to. i got so many important files in that email address i hope u can help me to return that email back to me ty

How to stop my computer for being hacked i have an account cjwric@yahoo.com and this is being used in NJ my yahoo account keeps saying other locations such also alpine nj, i am not in apline nj. I have had several issues on my account please fix the problem thanks.

my 2nd email id not opening i forger password here showing some problem pls check