is there a website or something that can translate english into french?

I have a friend who speaks French. We write to eachother online. I write to her in English and I guess she translates it, then she writes back to me in english that is translated from French.

Anyway, I would like to write to her in French. I'm just not sure what the best, easiest, and fastest way would be. I don't think I want to go word by word from a dictionary.

Is there something like a website that can translate like a whole paragraph at a time?

Favorite Answer

I don't think there are any acurate translators that do entire paragraphs but a good online dictionary (am bilingual so its tried and tested!) is

www.wordreference.com

there is also spanish and english translations

there are french dictionaries online, but sometimes a phrase will end up making no sense. if it's only about a page, i wouldn't mind translating it for you! (im in french immersion in high school) if you would like me to, email me at bluelagoon779@yahoo.com

u could have English to french dictionary

on google there is a language tool which can translate any language into any other language

Source(s): google.com

search transator in google

try this 1

www.translation2.paralink.com

Source(s): www.translation2.paralink.com