Sharon asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急,英文自傳有人可幫忙修嗎?

不知文法對否,有一句翻不出來,希望英文高手能夠幫忙,感恩...

I was born on XXX. There are four people in my family including myself. My father was a businessman and now he has retired. My mother is a housewife. Both my elder brother and myself are all married.

About nine years ago, I graduated from XXX. 畢業後,我全心投入工作. But I find in my career life, the more efforts I put in my job, the stronger desires I wish to go back to school to promote myself. Hence two years ago, I chosed the in-service program of the department of Economics in XXX university two years educational system, and graduated this year.

I have been working as a secretary for 7 years. My previous job was in xxx., which was a public company that has around 100 employees in Taipei and it is a professional connector manufacturer. As a secretary, I was responsible for schedules President’s meetings and appointments and made necessary arrangement. I also reported sales figure on management meeting every week.

‘Don’t put off till tomorrow what you can do today’ represents my work ethics. I am a goal-oriented person and a hard worker who is often praised for accuracy and timeliness. As you can see from my autobiography, reliability, dedication, flexibility and motivation best describe my characteristics.

I appreciate you taking the time to review my job application and am really looking forward to the opportunity of answering any questions you may have. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

快速看了一下 小改幾個地方

I was born 'in'

畢業後,我全心投入工作 -> After I graduated, I put my full energy into my work.

You don't 'promote' yourself

It might be better if you say 'to improve my knowledge' or else

'D'epartment of Economic

"I chosed the in-service program of the department of Economics in XXX university two years educational system, and graduated this year. " <- 這一句不太通順 你可能要改一下 two years educational system放在句子後面不對

which 'is' a public... (公司還在的話不可以用was)

I was responsible 'to schedule' Presidents... and made necessary 'arrangements'

Source(s): 自己

你可以去下面那個部落格看看,他上面有發表很多自傳翻譯的文章和相關資料,還有許多英文學習相關,對你的翻譯應該滿有幫助!還有一些面談面試的要領,你都可以參考喔!你若有問題也可以發問或是留言!

部落格網址: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/

PS第一句的最後的on就用錯了,是要用in

Source(s): 建議你可以參考他部落格上的範例

After graduation, I fully devoted myself to work.