What notes do i hit to play the michael myers (halloween) songon the xylophone?

I was sorta thonking it was Eflat then bflat twice, but i don't know

also is the piano and the xylophone the same

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here's a version in C minor:

G-C-C

G-C-C

G-C-Ab-C

(repeat)

Eb-Ab-Ab - below the previous C

Eb-Ab-Ab

Eb-Ab-Fb-Ab

(repeat, then back to top)

The xylophone sounds the same pitch as the piano except up an octave from where it is notated. Written middle C on the piano sounds like middle C, but the same note written on the xylophone sounds like C5 (up an octave).

Source(s): DMA in composition
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Stella
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Many people who want to learn to play the piano are put off by the idea of spending long, boring hours learning music notes. If you are serious about learning to play the piano, the first thing you will need to do is put those negative thoughts behind and start with an open mind. Read here https://tinyurl.im/aHKJ3 It does take time and yes, you have to learn the music notes, but it does not have to be boring, and it certainly does not have to take forever before you learn to play on your own. Follow these seven steps carefully, and you’ll be playing your first songs independently in a very short time.

• 1 decade ago

Notes on any instrument don't change. Middle C on a Cello Middle C on a piano and so on and on. This belongs in the other music section. I don't know what melody you'd be refering to, but I doubt it's Eb then Bb Bb. Just think Dit dot dot, not very horrish and especially because Bb is the fifth of Eb and that's very consonant

• 1 decade ago

I sorta thonk tha tis is nuffin to do wiv classical music.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jason
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Source(s): Get Better Playing Piano http://netint.info/LearnPianoAndKeyboards/?DG3l
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.