cris asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Anyone out there on hrt?

I am 36 yrs. old. I had to have a complete hysterectomy because of endometriosis. I have fibroid tumors in both breasts. I have tried not to take hrt because of my families history with breast cancer. I have been taking natural herbs for my hot flashes. I have gained weight and no matter how often I exercise or what diet I try I can not lose the weight. Now I am starting to have miagraines. Does anyone else take hrt that has a family history of breast cancer? What are some of the some of the side effects?

Best Answer

The problem of taking HRT if you have a family history of cancer is very tricky. There is a big scare about HRT as you know and many women quit. I myself have not quit and several of my friends did. One friend who, like you, has fibroid tumors in her breasts for years and years has been taking HRT in spite of the warnings as she could not handle the hot flashes and other problems. So what I am trying to say is, its your decision if to risk taking HRT or not. The risks you know (cancer) the good side effects, no hot flashes and mood swings.

It won't stop you from faining weight. My doctor once told me that you only gain weight from food. Now maybe you do not eat the right foods? Or you do not skip the "bad" foods? Could that be the problem? Usually if you skip bread, pasta, potatoes = starches, and sugars in all sorts and forms, you lose weight.

Have you tried www.flylady.com? If not, go to their web and see the diets they suggest.

If you wish to get rid of the uterine fibroids with simple to apply ideas and practices you then need the Fibroids Miracle program from here https://tr.im/t8w0b

Fibroids Miracle use a variety of natural solutions and a multidimensional way of remove uterine fibroids, prevent their recurrence, boost fertility, carry your body back to a hormonal balance, and completely eliminate all indicators such as for instance pelvic stress and suffering, bloating, discomfort, bleeding, and pain during sex.

The fibroids miracle is one of many simple stand more proficient healing methods of the fibroids wellness conditions.

Uterine fibroids will be the non-cancerous tumor growths in the easy muscle layers of the uterus. The Uterine Fibroids is extremely popular among the female sex all through early, mid and later reproductive decades and if you intend to eliminate it you'll need Amanda Leto's Fibroids Miracle guide from here https://tr.im/Dz026 .

Fibroids Miracle guide is just a total guide to treating uterine fibroids naturally from home. 

The Fibroid wonder is undoubtedly the very best and most natural program to utilize to truly get your human body back great health and it'll revitalize the quality of your everyday life. The fibroid miracle is your response to a lasting solution of one's uterine fibroids health condition.